The Unofficial "The Rock" Movie Drinking Game
Copyright © 1996, 1997 David "Dragon" Fiedler. "The Rock"
is undoubtedly a trademark of some big company or other.
Due to the current state of U.S. liability laws, we wish to point out that
"drinking" in this context refers only to pure, healthful, cruelty-free spring
Thank you for your understanding.
Take one sip every time...
- you see a collection of cheap green necklace beads masquerading as nerve gas
- any vehicle flies over an intersection in San Francisco
- any member of the SEAL team sticks their head above water
- anyone says "Stand down"
- you see flames
- anyone says "need-to-know basis"
- Ed Harris appears in extreme closeup
Take two sips every time...
- you see a place in San Francisco you've personally been to
- the FBI director uses a "colorful metaphor"
- someone holds up a syringe full of atropine
- you hear the words "Ah'd take pleasure in guttin' you, boy"
- anyone moves in slow motion
- Sean Connery initiates an escape attempt
- anyone mentions a beige Volvo
Blow your drink out your nose when...
- Nicholas Cage utters the phrase "Zeus' butthole"
- Nicholas Cage lies about the situation being under control
Blow your lunch when...
Back! Back, I say! (go back to David's home page)
Copyright © 1993-2003 David Fiedler. All Rights Reserved.