Dihydrogen monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless compound, and kills uncountable thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include a bloated feeling, excessive sweating and urination, body electrolyte imbalance, nausea and vomiting. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe, irreparable, tissue damage. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.
Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in England today, and more than 99% of marine animals tested contain traces of it. However, the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. In England alone DHMO has caused millions of pounds of property damage, and excessive amounts of DHMO in the local environment have caused the evacuation of whole towns and villages.
Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!
The English government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of the nation."
In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, designing multi-billion pound devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.
Act now to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerous chemical. What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world.